ruth clarke activity centre for seniors
To book a room contact email@example.com or call Lisa Filce at 905-885-2474 ext.3221.
Ruth Clarke Senior Activity Centre
81 Mill Street South
Port Hope, ON L1A 2S8
Phone: (905) 885-2228
Administration (Amy MacGillivray, Seniors Coordinator) 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
The Ruth Clarke Centre provides friendly surroundings and activities for all adults, age 55+. The centre promotes involvement, commitment, goodwill and participation among groups and individuals within the membership and community.
- Annual membership to the Social Club at the Ruth Clarke Activity Centre is $10.00 per person per year.
- The membership year runs from September 1 to August 31.
- Nominal fees are applied to the Seniors Club activities for participation.
- Members will be issued a membership card when they pay their annual dues.
- There are three types of members: Members, Associate Members and Life Members.
- Members are persons who are over the age of 55. Associate Members are friends, companions, or spouses of
current club members, and are not yet 55 years of age. Life Members are those who are 90 years of age or older
- The Seniors Club is governed by the Advisory Board comprised of elected members.
Senior Programs are offered year round through the Ruth Clarke Centre. Various community groups and organizations use the facilties for their meetings and events.
Facility Information and programs
Swim Programs at Jack Burger Sports Complex
Programs at the Town Park Recreation Centre
MEET YOUR 2013 SENIORS CLUB ADVISORY BOARD
Doreen Reeves, Chair
Johanna Raggers, Vice Chair
Marg Reynolds, Past Chair
|Betty Beharry Lall, Recording Secretary|
|Dyann Whetstone, Treasurer||Barbara Gard, Over 90 Project Manager|
|Helen Yendrick, Correspondence Secretary ||Roy Quigley, Kitchen Manager|
District 12 Senior Games Flyer
District 12 Senior Games Registration Form
Join us for our monthly Lunch Social! $4 per person includes lunch, dessert and beverages. THE THIRD MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 12 NOON - Please register in advance with Amy 905-885-2228
The Newsletter of the Ruth Clarke Centre For Seniors
Welcome to our monthly newsletter, Silver. In this newsletter you will learn what's coming up. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 905-885-2228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2013 Newsletter
May 2013 Calendar