Posted on Friday, January 17, 2020 12:00 AM
Residents are advised of the following amendments to the Traffic and Parking By-law No. 39/2008, as amended:
- Addition of two (2) accessible parking spaces at the Lions Club Recreation Centre at 29 Thomas Street;
- Addition of two (2) accessible parking spaces at the entrance to the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 30 at 29 Thomas Street;
- Restriction of parking at the Town Hall Parking lot to Farmers Market Vendors Only from the first Saturday in May until the last Saturday in October from 6:00 a.m. to...
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2020 12:00 AM
Residents are advised that Northumberland County is seeking public input to help inform a high-level business case for GO Transit expansion to the community, which will be presented to Metrolinx. The business case will highlight the local need, interest and opportunity for increased transit options within Northumberland County and connecting to neighbouring regional transit systems.
The GO Expansion Business Case & Economic Impact Study Survey is open until February 10 and is available online...
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 12:00 AM
Delicious Dates Descends on Municipality of Port Hope, January 24 to February 9
For Immediate Release
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - Port Hope, ON
This winter, venture out in Port Hope and celebrate local food at its best with Delicious Dates, a prix fixe menu offer available at 10 restaurant, pub, and café locations throughout the Municipality.
“The popular Delicious Dates program is a hit and a great way for locals and tourists alike to explore some of the wonderful businesses that we have here in...
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2020 12:00 AM
Residents are advised of two upcoming public information sessions regarding the development on the property on Thompson Drive:
- A public Open House is scheduled for Wednesday, January 15, 2020 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall. This drop-in style open house is non-statutory and is being hosted by the applicant to provide information to area residents
- The Municipality of Port Hope, in accordance with Sections 34 and 51 of the Planning Act, will hold a statutory Public...
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2020 12:00 AM
For Immediate Release
Monday, January 6, 2020 - Port Hope, ON
Effective January 1, 2020, the Municipality of Port Hope has assumed all plumbing inspection responsibilities from the County of Northumberland, which allows for plumbing permits to be issued directly by the Municipality and authorizes Staff in the Municipal Building Services Division to review plans and perform inspections for all plumbing in new buildings, building renovations, and property additions within the Municipality.