External picture of the Jack Burger Sports Complex

The Municipality of Port Hope has many facilities and parks available for rent. These rentals are available to individuals, community groups, and organizations.

Booking rentals and advertising

Contact the Central Bookings Administrator to obtain the Facility Rental Guide or to:

Special events

To book a special event, contact the Central Bookings Administrator. Contact the Special Events Coordinator if your event requires:

  • Road closures
  • Special permits
  • Outdoor liquor licenses
  • Bus rerouting
  • Tents
  • Fencing
  • Heavy equipment

The Municipal Alcohol Policy applies to all bookings that serve alcohol, please call 905-885-2474 or email to learn more about the Municipal Alcohol Policy.